Free to Remove Image Background
Try PixCut, which is 100% automatic with AI to remove your image background for free.
Want to remove background from an image but don't know where to start? Then you have landed at the right place. The need to remove background from an image is evident in various instances, and learning how to get it right is an important task.
For that purpose, Adobe Spark might be helpful to you. You can learn all the basics about Spark and remove image background via it in the following guide. And if Spark doesn't work for you, we have some alternatives that you can check out for your background removal needs.
What is Adobe Spark?
Simply put, Adobe Spark Post is a social graphics application designed for Android and Apple devices. The software offers a combination of different tools, including text and image editing, to produce vector graphics or short videos for your social media platforms and web pages. The user-friendly tool contains almost everything that is required for impressive content creation.
Adobe Spark allows users to edit images, build websites or make videos, all without any hassle. It is perfectly suited for small-scale businesses, aspiring content creators, bloggers, and new designers. The program is essentially free for all users, although there are some subscription-based services available. It is the perfect tool to start your professional journey.
Attractive Features of Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark offers some interesting and useful features for users. The software has some innovative designs and tools. Here is an insight on some main features provided by Adobe Spark Post.
1. Creative Templates and Designs
Adobe Spark offers several creative templates for your designs. They are available for graphical editing, web pages, and videos. You can customize them in several different ways to adjust them accordingly. The templates for your social media posts, in particular, are remarkably nice.
You can choose the different image layout options or choose from the 20,000 design assets to add charm and vigor to your posts. The aesthetically pleasing elements available in the program are certain to make your content pop.
2. Ease of Sharing
Sharing your work is now much easier than before on Spark Post. You can publish your content seamlessly and generate a custom link to your post. You can share this link with the relevant people and let them have a look at your work. You can also share your created content on Libraries to let others take inspiration. And you always get to choose the shared audience for your work.
3. Libraries Asset
Spark Post has a library asset that is quite useful for users. Libraries are a collection of personal assets and designs that users can share with anyone. You can explore Public Libraries to look at other people's work, take inspiration, and have these assets at your fingertips. You can easily pick and place images and other illustrations from Libraries in your content.
4. Easy Handling and Custom Support
One of the main charms of Adobe Spark is its easy-to-use toolset. The program does not require you to be a tech or editing expert. Anyone can use the software and create remarkable designs, owing to its user-friendly interface.
Adobe Spark also offers thorough tutorials to help you get started. You can navigate to the "Learn" tab and acquire great resources. You can even have live support using a high-end subscription.
How to Remove Image Background in Adobe Spark?
After knowing all about Adobe Spark Post, it is time to understand how to remove background from images. For that purpose, the following guide is presented to you. You can follow the steps mentioned below to remove the background from the picture in Adobe Spark Post.
Step 1: Create an Account
To remove background from images using Adobe Spark, you first need to create an Adobe account. You can do this online or after downloading the mobile app. You can also use your Google, Apple, or Facebook IDs to log in.
Step 2: Choose a Template
On the program's main screen, you can select what type of post you want to create. For example, you can choose "Instagram Post." On the left side of the screen, you can select a template of your preference, click on it, and like "Create from this template." If not, you can also start at a blank white canvas.
Step 3: Upload Image
From the left, click on "Photos" and choose "Upload Photo." Now select an image that you want to remove the background from.
Step 4: Remove Background
When the image is uploaded on the program, make sure to select it. Then head over to the panel at the right and look for the "Remove Background" option. Click on it to remove the background from the image, and Adobe Spark will automatically remove the image background.
Step 5: Export and Save
You can now add your image with the removed background on your selected template or even a blank canvas. You can click on the "Download" button on the top right to save the image on your device. To export it to other platforms, click on the "Share" button, which will be right next to the "Download" button.
Alternate Ways to Get Transparent Background
If you feel like removing the image background on Adobe Spark is not meant for you, you can try other options as well. There are several online background remover tools available in the market. Some of these top-tier tools and their promising features are mentioned below.
The most prestigious tool to remove background from images is undoubtedly Wondershare PixCut. You can use it to easily remove your image background and get a transparent picture, all in a matter of seconds. PixCut uses AI in its program, meaning that you can automatically remove background online for free. The final products feature stunning quality, which can be saved in HD.
Impressive Functions Of PixCut
• Image Enlargement: Besides as an image background remover, PixCut offers an image enlargement feature. Using this, you can zoom into an image for up to 400%. And don't worry, you won't lose the quality.
• Bulk Remove: If you wish to remove the backgrounds of multiple images, PixCut has got you covered on that front as well. Using the Bulk Remove tool, you can remove the backgrounds of up to 30 images at once and edit them all simultaneously.
• Remove Watermark: If an undesirable object is in the background of your image or an annoying watermark is ruining your aesthetic, you can head over to PixCut. It enables users to remove unwanted objects from image backgrounds, including watermarks.
• HD Quality Photos: With PixCut, you will never have to compromise on your image quality again. The tool wonderfully does its job, and the end products always feature stunning image quality.
PhotoScissors is yet another tool that lets you remove background from image-free. The process to remove background from an image is entirely automatic, thanks to AI. The program supports several image formats, and the cutouts are highly precise. The program's interface is user-friendly and quite easy to use.
Impressive Functions Of Photoscissors
• Fast Pace: PhotoScissors can be used to remove background online at quite a rapid rate. It doesn't take more than a few seconds for the program to remove the background from an image.
• High Precision: PhotoScissors work around every corner and edge of your image, giving you clean and clear-cut results. It can also isolate hair strands and other minute details from the background, making it highly precise.
• Easy to Use: The program has an easy-to-use interface. You have to upload your image, and it will automatically remove the background for you. This is especially great for people with minimal technical skills.
• Transparency Support: Using PhotoScissors, you can also remove backgrounds from transparent objects and images, as it can easily separate the foreground from the background.
The Bottom Line
These days, images with a transparent or a solid background are known to sell more. Product photography and several online marketplaces require a transparent background for the image. Under such circumstances, learning how to remove background from an image is an evident need of the hour.
With the aid of the above article, you can now successfully remove the background from a photo. If you choose to use Adobe Spark, the process will be manual and require time and patience. To save you from trouble, various online background removers are available. You can try PixCut, in particular, to quickly and efficiently remove background from the image.