Are watermarks on images always a good idea? One might think that watermarks can prove beneficial in terms of piracy and professionalism, but there is more than what meets the eye. More often than you notice, watermarks are negatively affecting your images.
In the following read, you can learn more about why watermarks are a bad idea. Also, discover some watermark remover online free tools that can prove useful in this regard. Let's begin!
In this article
Part 1Why Do You Need a Watermark Remover for Photo?
Here are a few points explaining why putting watermarks on images is a bad idea.
- Watermarks can significantly reduce the overall quality and composition of your image.
- The perception that watermarks are a way of appearing professional is nothing but a myth. Most professionals steer clear of watermarks and even consider them immature.
- Retaining watermarks on images can decrease your work reach. As other companies and channels cannot use the images, people tend to skip your content.
- Another misconception that needs to be removed is that watermarks are your signatures or piracy-protectors. For one, it is very easy to remove watermarks using online free watermark remover Secondly, watermarks can divert the viewer's attention, which isn't the exact point of a signature.
Part 2Top 5 Online Free Watermark Removers
After the points mentioned above, it is pretty clear that using a watermark may not always be in your best interest. You can now begin removing existing watermarks from your images. Here are the top 5 watermark remover tools that will help you remove watermark from pictures online for free.
Extra tips: removing watermark from a video with Media.io is just as Easy as the below top watermark erasers for images.
PixCut by Wondershare is an esteemed software that uses AI-powered tools to remove watermarks from images. The useful services of PixCut can solve all of your image-related problems. With a user-friendly interface and easy access, produce premium quality results using PixCut.
Some additional features of PixCut are:
- Software for Windows and Mac, and an Android application.
- Increase or decrease the size of the brush stroke when using the remover tool.
- Change images while staying inside the software instead of starting from scratch.
- Obtain premium-quality results with a few simple clicks.
Maximum file size of 10 MBs, so you can edit images with large file sizes.
Easy-to-use integration even for people who are not tech experts.
PixCut does not offer cloud storage, so you cannot access your saved work on multiple devices.
Apowersoft is another tool that can be used to remove watermarks from images. With its services available on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS, Apowersoft is a complete package on its own. Accomplish more work in lesser time using the productive and resourceful tools of Apowersoft.
Apowersoft offers the following features to users:
- Both automatic AI and manual tools for watermark removal.
- Drag-and-drop images on the interface.
- Edit more than one image at the same time.
Support for a wide range of file formats.
Works at an efficient pace, saving time.
The maximum file size is 5 MBs, and you cannot upload images any larger than that.
Inpaint works to remove watermark from picture online free of cost. The web-based tool works to remove unnecessary objects, including watermarks or scratches, from images quite efficiently. The software has a pretty straightforward interface that anyone can use easily.
Here is an insight on the features of Inpaint:
- A highlighter tool that lets you select which areas to remove and which to keep.
- Download the image in either standard or high quality, depending upon your needs.
- An offline app that supports batch processing.
Remove watermarks, unnecessary objects, or defects from the image background easily.
Provides good quality results.
A paid version is required to access most of the features.
Another prestigious tool that can be used as a watermark remover online free is Cutout.pro. The software is an automatic remover and editor that works entirely free of cost. Besides watermarks, you can also remove unwanted objects with just a few clicks.
Here is what Cutout.pro offers to its users:
- An app for Desktop and a plugin for Shopify.
- Enhance and retouch your photos easily using the software's tools.
- With its automatic service, remove watermarks or backgrounds with just one click.
Entirely free of cost service.
AI-based tools, exempting you from manual labor.
With a complex background, you might face a few problems.
Aiseesoft is an adequate software to remove watermark online free from image. With easy integration and large format support, the software is quite popular among users. The services include fast speed and free service, without any need for installation.
Some features of Aiseesoft include:
- Support for privacy, as all files are deleted from the server after download.
- Support for several formats, including JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF files.
- Other tools such as file compressors and converters.
Remove multiple watermarks from images at once.
No risk of privacy or virus threat, as no installation is required.
You cannot upload images using a URL.
Bottom Line: Now you know why putting up a watermark on images isn't always in the best regard. To avoid ruining the quality of images, it is best to remove watermarks from them. Using the above-mentioned online free watermark remover tools, you can get rid of watermarks in a few simple steps. The process is effortless and can produce efficient quality images in no time.